Fibbing Friday Fun
- answer the 10 questions below any way you choose, as long as it stretches, bends, breaks, or otherwise ignores the truth.
- Tag your post as “Fibbing Friday” to help make it easier to find.
- Link back to this post so that we can all enjoy your creative fibbing. Yes, pingbacks are enabled for those of you on WordPress, and as always, you can just leave a link to your post in the comments.
- Check out how other participants answered the questions.
- In the US, what does PBS stand for?
- In the UK, what does BBC stand for?
- Why did the dog in Duck Hunt Bepop up from the tall grass and laugh?
- Better known as Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde, who are Shadow, Speedy, Bashful, and Pokey?
- Who were, “The Orangutan”, “The Hamster”, and “Captain Slow”?
- What was Bob Barker best known for?
- What was Ed McMahon most known for saying?
- What do the games PUBG and Fortnite have in common?
- Who is Master Chief?
- In the show, Keeping Up Appearances, what was Emmet’s main reason for wanting to avoid Hyacinth Bucket?
- Peanut Butter Sandwich.
- Be Brave Chaps.
- Because he was holding a gun too.
- Cousins of Blinky and Inky.
- If you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you.
- He was the voice double for Lassie.
- and … here’s Steven Colbert.
- They both allow you to design your own home, just like the Sims.
- Whoever was holding the peace pipe.
- I’ve never watched that show but would imagine his main reason was he’d forgotten to get a corsage for his girlfriend.