Fibbing Friday – Can You tell a Lie
This post is for Fibbing Friday.
- What was the “clue” in Clue? Haven’t a clue!
- What did Harry Potter really do in the Chamber of Secrets? I can’t tell you as I’m a lady.
- What are mixed nuts? Get my mind out of the gutter 🙂
- What is a Stubbie holder (no cheating)? It heats up your dinner.
- What’s a Scouser (no cheating)? A beer from Japan.
- What happened on April 10, 221 BCE? Like I’m supposed to remember way back then!
- Why did Mario and Luigi dislike toads? When they’d order them in a restaurant they were always burnt.
- Why were the Blues Brothers sad? Their move flopped.
- What happened to make the summer magic? Trump got impeached.
- What was the secret of Nimh? Can’t say, it’s a secret.
- Where did Gulliver travel to? To the store, to the laundry matt, to the mall and home.
- What did the Avengers avenge? They excused themselves from their mother’s dinner tables in order to punish each other.