I Could Never Tell a Lie
I’m a little late with this post. Hell, I’m almost a week late!
This post is written for Fibbing Friday over at The Haunted Wordsmith.
- What did the fan say? Turn me on baby, I’ll heat you up.
- What really kicks off summer? Hot Buttered Rum and roasted chestnuts.
- Who rules the world? If we are not careful it may end up being Trump 😦
- What is the best thing to do to someone who snores? Put a pillow over their face and press hard.
- Who/what was your last unexpected house guest? The Queen Bee.
- How does a blanket keep warm? It imagines itself on a very hot beach.
- Why shouldn’t you snoop? Because last time I did someone tried to kill me.
- What is the worst thing that could happen to you? I’d win the lottery and pay off all my bills and mortgage.
- What did the gopher and mole do when they met? They mated of course and went underground.
- What lurks in your backyard? Attack squirrels and Leo the lion.
- What is the best way to torture someone? Lick them to death.