Today’s questions for Fibbing Friday over at The Haunted Wordsmith’s are as follows:
- What goes best on baked potatoes? Peanut butter and gummy bears.
- Pepsi isn’t soda pop, what is it really? Another word for Frenchman in Quebec.
- Where is your dream vacation? On a planet far, far away in another galaxy.
- Santa Claus is getting really old and forgetful, instead of presents what did he leave? All the junk mail he’d collected for a year.
- What is lurking under your couch cushion? Beware a skunk.
- Why are zombies the only thing that eats brains? Because they are so stupid.
- Why do people drive big trucks? It makes them feel more powerful.
- What do pets do at night? Forge for food in the kitchen.
- What is a cockle shell? A jockey strap cup.
- What is kept in the Tower of London? Repunzel.
- Why did London Bridge fall down? It had all the animals off of Noah’s Arc on it.
- What is at the bottom of the wishing well? A tunnel to Oak Island.
- What lives in the sewers? All the old politicians.
- Who steals the little things that go missing in your house? The same person that steals all the socks out of the dryer.
- What two movies belong together in a mashed movie? Kill Bill 1 and the Princess Bride? I know, dumb answer.
- What does M.A.S.H. stand for? Melon And Sweet Habanero.
- What happens at midnight in a graveyard? The tombstones all turn into pumpkins.