I Can’t Tell a Lie
- What did the couch say to the toilet? Be grateful, I have him sprawled out all over me for hours at a time, you just have him briefly on you once or twice most days.
- What caused the last traffic jam in town? The UFO landed smack down in the middle of the intersection.
- What really powers the Internet? There are little girls and boys that rub two sticks together to keep it powered.
- What is really between Trump’s ears? A lot of hot air.
- What is in the heart of Africa? Frozen margaritas.
- What was the last meal eaten in the Garden of Eden? Tacos.
- Who built the pyramids in the Yucatan? Aliens.
- What is the highest form of flattery? Saying to someone, You’re the stupidest person on earth.
- Speakeasies were not secret bars, what were they? Where one was sent to when they needed a time out from yelling at another person.
- Alcatraz isn’t a prison, what is it really? Breeding grounds for hedgehogs.
- What is in hamburger? Ham, apples, macaroni, bumblebees, unpasteurized cheese, rose petals, green egg, escargot, and rattlesnake skin.
- What is the real question and answer to number #12? Where do you want to go for a holiday or vacation? Back to the future.
This was written for Fibbing Friday over at The Haunted Wordsmith.